El 23/08/2010 13:51, hadi motamedi escribió:
Sorry as I am following from here as all of the replies to previous post permanently failed. 'Please be informed that there is an default /icons/ Alias that I put my intended file under its folder. At now, browsing the http://10.0.2.2/icons/ will show the intended file but as I am using lynx as browser I cannot download it. Can you please let me know how to get it?

You should be conscious of something... Once Apache is serving a file, and you request it, no longer Apache is responsible of what you do with it. In simple words, this just means that your Apache is working perfectly. You can request files, and receive them in your favourite browser.

It seems you're using Lynx, a text browser.
RTFM of Lynx to know how to save (download) a file, a complete URL or a link. This has nothing to do with Apache. If that "I cannot download it" you report means that Lynx is reporting a SERVER problem, elaborate it further. If your problem is you cant save it to disk (permissions, Lynx configuration, etc.) no Apache tweaking is going to fix it. If your problem is you don't know how to download a file using Lynx, find the proper documentation.