We are running Apache 2.2.6 with mod_ssl on a Linux machine running RedhHat
Enterprise release 4.
Two days ago we started experinecing a problem -whenever anyone goes to an
https address, things are very very slow.  The page eventually comes up but it
takes a very long time.  Until 2 days ago, everything was working fine and we
are not aware of any changes.  The SSL certifucate is valid until June2011.

Any ideas for what we can try to do to solve the problem will be appreciated.

Malka Cymbalista
Webmaster, Weizmann Institute of Science
malki.cymbali...@weizmann.ac.il
08-934-3036