On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Eric PEYREMORTE
<eric.peyremo...@iut-valence.fr> wrote:

> Aliases defined in my httpd.conf are inherited inside all my virtualhost. It
> seemed to me that aliases were'nt inherited.
> Is it normal ? How to prevent this behaviour ?

Generally, anything defined in the base config is inherited by all
virtualhosts.  So this is expected behavior.

The only way to prevent it is to not include it in the global config,
or override it with an Alias in any vhost you want to point elsewhere.

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com