Eric Covener wrote:
On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 2:11 PM, MikeB<mpbr...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Can anyone please tell me where this variable is defined? I see it in the
httpd.conf file but I can't find where it is defined.

It's probably defined in whatever shell invoked
apachectl/httpd/whatever.  "Real" environment variables can be
accessed by ${FOO} in the config.

OK, so if I run Apache in Windows 7 from an EasyPHP install with the following directories, where would I look? Or is it then a Windows 7 OS environment variable?

Apache: C:\EasyPHP-5.3.3\apache
httpd.conf file: C:\EasyPHP-5.3.3\apache\conf

The Windows environment variable "Path" is set to: %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static

The only thing I can find with apacectl are some html files.

Sorry, I'm kind of new at this.