I'm trying to use mod_geoip and mod_setenvif to blacklist certain countries.
The tests seem to work an correctly identify the sources... it's the
mod_authz_host part that's tripping me up.

And the end of my mod_setenvif.conf I have:

LogFormat "is_a_bogon=%{is_a_bogon}e CC=%{GEOIP_COUNTRY_CODE}e" env
CustomLog logs/env_log env env=is_a_bogon

<Directory "/var/www/html">
    Deny from env=is_a_bogon
</Directory>

and the logs confirm that is_a_bogon gets set correctly.  So why isn't a
request from an appropriate host causing a 403 Forbidden?

Some other "Allow" seems to be superseding it, but I can't figure out which.

What am I doing wrong?

I'm running Apache 2.2.16-1 on Fedora 13 (updated).

Thanks,

-Philip