Hi!

On my site the English spoken international part has .com domain, and the Dutch domain .nl (results2match.com and results2match.nl). The .nl domain is an alias of the .com domain.

For some, yet unknown, reason some URL's are wrongly cross connected. Example of a wrong combination, and thus a page that cannot be found:

http:/results2match.nl/english-url

Putting in .htaccess file a redirect like this does not work:

Redirect permanent http:/results2match.nl/english-url http:/results2match.com/english-url

This does not work either:

Redirect permanent english-url http:/results2match.com/english-url

Now my question is if you have any suggestion of something that might work.

Kind regards, and thanks in advance!

Hans Lodder