Hi

We currently use LDAP authentication on all our apache servers to authenticate
our staff against our AD. However we are looking at a mass move to Google Apps
and need to allow the single sign on ability still.

We can keep the AD in place, and then have Google suck the AD account details
from that ("authenticate against AD" would be the wrong term). We could also
then use AD for the apache stuff still.

However there is also an idea to move away from AD completely as we are
increasingly non-AD specific (macs, linux etc). Does anyone know if there is a
module already in use that would allow apache to authenticate using Google App
details?

Olly