Hello,

I am trying to install Apache 2.2.17 server in to my own Laptop PC. I was asked
to enter the network domain. However, the default network domail was already
set
as westell.com and my server's full DNS name was also set the default as
myhome.westell.com, which is my PC's current DNS suffix search list. I am using
internet service providedt by Cincinnati Zoomtown. My Router is Westell
VersaLink Model327W. I am wondering if I should use the default or I should
chose my server's DNS name that I prefer and will register it myself.

I went through the doc for installation on windows and also web hosting. I am
still wondering what I should do?

Any advice will be deeply appreciated.

Susan