Hello,

RedHat Linux 64-bit.  IHS 7.0, which is based on Apache 2.2.x and uses
APR 1.2.

I have a module which compiles on this system but loading fails with
the error 'wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64'.

'file' indicates that this module and other modules in the directory
are 64-bit.  Other modules load correctly.

According to my research, this error should result when the module is
called in a 32-bit context but was built in 64-bit.  This does not
seem to fit the facts in this case.

What other cases will generate this error?  What are some
troubleshooting steps?

Thanks.

mp

--
Michael Powe            mich...@trollope.org            Naugatuck CT USA
"...we built a new continent in cyberspace where we could go live and be