Thanks for the response.

That means there is nothing like configuring the server but we have to
induce input such that it satisfies chunked encoding and the server will do
it.

I have a client which supports chunked encoding based on HTTP 1.1, hence to
test this I want to send from server chunked encoded data.  Do you know if
any readily available module or web sites that are categorized as chunked.

Thanks
-Madan