Hi I have some problems with apache load balancer

I have one apache (LB) and two tomcats.
Apache: Server version: Apache/2.0.64
Tomcat Apache Tomcat/5.5.26
Ajp13, tomcat-connectors-1.2.31-src

Everything works fine on simple jsp file.
When I deploy applications on both tomcats and I'm trying to log in - my
request is rejected (i'm still on login page).
All contexts are linked. When I'm trying to log in directly to app on tomcat
everything is fine - only through apache something is wrong.

What should i check?