I am currently working on creating signatures and rules to collect events from the Apache web server. I am doing this so that NitroSecurity can support the Apache web server with the Nitroview SIEM product line.

To accomplish this, I need as many log samples that I can find of both the error log and the access log. With the access log, I am looking for the combined and common log formats.

I have looked for log samples on line but I generally only find generic single line examples. I am looking for larger log files of the apache server in production so that I may create a more complete collection of rules.

If you are able to, please send your log files to me at nb...@nitrosecurity.com

Thanks,

Nathan
This e-mail message and any attachments contain information that is
confidential and may be privileged.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by
replying to this message or by sending an email to
postmas...@nitrosecurity.com, and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments without reading or disclosing them.  Thank you.