I am seeing this error come up every once in a while in a log I am reviewing. I have tried to find its meaning on google and find lots of way you can try fixing it but not what it means.

This is the error:
[error] mod_jk child init 1 -2

At this point, I don't need to know how to fix this error, I just need to know what it means. If you know how to read the information about this error or where I can find more information out about this cryptic message, I would be appreciative.

Thanks,

Nathan
This e-mail message and any attachments contain information that is
confidential and may be privileged.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by
replying to this message or by sending an email to
postmas...@nitrosecurity.com, and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments without reading or disclosing them.  Thank you.