On 12/16/10 10:34 AM, Afsar Mohiuddin wrote:
I am using Apche 2.2.0. I have 4 virtual servers running on it.
 This server is in DMZ. All servers are accessible from inside the
 firewalls 24x7 but from outside, sometimes it on and sometimes it
 is off. I couldn't figure this out. There are no errors in
 error.log. I appreciate your help.

It may be your firewall, not Apache.  It may be configured to block some
traffic certain times of day.

You should provide more details.  When you say "sometimes it on and sometimes it is off,"
what do you mean?  Do you get no response at all, as though the server doesn't exist?  Do you get
an immediate "refused connection" message?   What exactly is happening?

You checked the error log, but what about the access log?  Maybe the traffic is
getting in through your firewall, but not making it back out to the clients.