From: Goel, Rohit
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 4:45 PM
To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Apache Configure going into infinite loop

Thanks Tony, this was a very useful reply, yes I am getting OUTPUT and I left
it running for more than 8 hours and it just kept going. Here is my config.nice

CC="cc"; export CC
CFLAGS="-O2"; export CFLAGS
"./configure" \
"--prefix=/almptdbos1/app/apache_2.2.17" \
"--with-included-apr" \
"--enable-auth-anon=shared" \
"--enable-auth-dbm=shared" \
"--enable-cache=shared" \