On 12/21/10 12:42 PM, Hugo Gomes wrote:
Hi all,

        I'm managing a web server, and time to time, my machine load average
goes up, and when I run 'top' I see 1 or 2 httpd process consuming CPU
and Memory.
        So my question is, there is any tools that i can monitored my machine
and i could get what scripts on my web server make this happen.

        Ex. A tool that checks what cpu and memory my web pages scripts  are
consuming at X time?

Load and enable mod_status :http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_status.html

Set ExtendedStatus On in your global config to see what is consuming what, or call it with "/URI?auto" to make the output parsable by scripts (there are cacti scripts that graph this data)

--
J.