On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 2:21 PM, Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Apache 2:
>>
>> I have a need to add multiple certs and keys to a given virtual host.
>> I don't see a way to add multiple keys or certs to one virtual host.
>> For eg: key and cert for abc.com and def.com in <VirtualHost
>> 10.10.10.101:80>
>>
>> Is there a way to do this? For java security for eg we use keytool.
>> Can someone please suggest how to do it if it possible?
>
> The closest you can get is the SNI support in Apache, which will
> require separate virtual hosts.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/NameBasedSSLVHostsWithSNI

Is there no way to import all the certs and keys into one file and
then just use that one file in VirtualHost? For eg: export all certs
in certs.crt and keys.crt for abc.com and def.com and then use it in
httpd conf file:

SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/apache2/conf/ssl.crt/certs.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/apache2/conf/ssl.key/keys.key

Trying to see the easiest way of doing it.