Hello,

1)
With FcgidInitialEnv I write:
| FcgidInitialEnv FOO "C:\\ProgramData\\Foo"

but with FcgidCmdOptions it's:
| FcgidCmdOptions "C:/usr/bin/cgi.exe" \
|    InitialEnv FOO=C:\ProgramData\Foo

I have to use a single backslash and not a double backslash as usual. Why?

Another problem: How can I set a value with space? e.g:
| FcgidInitialEnv FOO "C:\\Program Files\\Foo"

is working. But:
|    InitialEnv FOO=C:\Program Files\Foo
or
|    InitialEnv FOO="C:\Program Files\Foo"
not.

BTW:
It would be nice, if I don't set a variable with "FcgidCmdOptions InitialEnv", a variable already set with FcgidInitialEnv would be passed to the FastCGI app.

2)
I also have a problem with PHP apps like phpMyAdmin. e.g. Cookie login is not working. After each request a new session file is created in the temp dir. And after a few requests I got a message, that the session can not be started without errors. But nothing in the Apache/PHP logs. Thus I don't know, if this is a PHP or a mod_fcgid problem? Well, with a very simple testscript (from the PHP manual) there is no problem.

If I setup PHP as CGI and not as FastCGI, phpMyAdmin is working. It's also working on my Debian box with FastCGI.

Current System:
Windows 7 32bit
Apache 2.2.17 (x86/vc9)
mod_fcgid 2.3.6 (x86/vc9)