I have a follow up to the IRC message earlier regarding protected virtual sites
from cross cgi file reads.  I'm using an odd structure for our virtual sites,
which seems to be making it painful to implement the suexec, unless there is
something that I'm missing.

We have several sites configured in the same way across multiple servers (older
servers).  They have a directory format of
/exports/home/domain.tld/virtualdomains/www.domain.tld.  Currently we are using
VirtualDocument/ScriptAlias within a single virtualhost (we are changing each
site to use their own host shortly).

    VirtualDocumentRoot /exports/home/%-2.0.%-1/virtualdomains/%0
    VirtualScriptAlias /exports/home/%-2.0.%-1/virtualdomains/%0/cgi-bin

Anyway, is there a way to implement suexec on this structure, specifically for
the cgi-bin, without going through a recompile (as I've been reading in some
old doc's).  What's the best way to approach this?  All of the files are owned
by u...@domain.tld:domain.tld (which are users/groups that existing > uid/gid
10000).

I would like to resolve this before I consolidate most of the old boxes onto
our new bigger boxes.

Anyway, hopefully this is clear enough for someone to chime in.