El 18/01/11 14:57, Igor Galić escribió:

> ----- "Nick Kew" <n...@webthing.com> wrote:
>
>> On 18 Jan 2011, at 02:24, Uxio Faria wrote:
>>
>>>     Ok, everything is fine with this. But with apache 2.2 i can't do
>> that, headers setted with Header directive
>>>     in apache conf, can't be overwrited by php.
>>
>> Is it now returning two headers, one from the config and the other
>> from your PHP?
>
> Or does it add your new valuees to the old?
> The default bahaviour of header() is to replace values.
>
> http://at2.php.net/manual/en/function.header.php
>
> That's the default. (Some frameworks, like CakePHP, break that behaviour
> though)

        I want to replace the default header seted in apache conf with the
        header() function of PHP. Not only the Cache-Control Header.

        As i said before, in apache 1.3 is possible, in 2.2 isn't.

        I'm studing the apache API hook filters of mod_headers and try to
        understand if i could change someting.

        I tried to load php with apxs2filter sapi but i got same results...
        well... worst results.

>> I think the most sensible workaround to use would be to adjust your
>> configuration to avoid setting the header from there for your PHP
>> files.
>> Use <Files> (or <Filesmatch>) to limit the scope of your config.
>>
>> --
>> Nick Kew
>>
>> Available for work, contract or permanent
>> http://www.webthing.com/~nick/cv.html

   Uxio Faria Giraldez
   INGENIERIA DE SISTEMAS
   PRISA DIGITAL