Hi,

I don't know if the Message Broker has Web server plug-in or not. This
is very useful to use between WAS and various HTTP servers.
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0310_cocasse/cocasse.html
It handles overloaded or hanging backend systems.

--
Üdvözlettel / Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Tsaby

These are three Bunnies.
Copy Bunnies into your signature to help them on theirs way to world domination!