Hello, I am finishing up my configuration for Apache/SVN and have one
last authorization quandary. I am on Ubuntu 10.04 with LAMP, SVN and
Eclipse comprising my dev environment. I have everything installed,
config'd and running except the last SVN configuration for
authorization. I have the Eclipse plugins installed for Subversive and I
can connect to the SVN repo I have created, I get challenged and provide
my user/pass, but get bounced with the following message.

[Tue Feb 08 06:08:16 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] access to /SVN
failed, reason: require directives present and no Authoritative handler.

I have a password file I created with htpasswd. It seems to be hitting
this file because I can pass a bad username and it will come back with
user not found. If I use my username it will ask for a password, but
will fail as above. I have the following modules loading
dav_svn.load
dav_svn.conf

Here is my httpd.conf
##
## httpd.conf
##
DocumentRoot "/var/www"
#
Servername "superglts"
#
Alias /SVN /home/apesa/Development/SVN
#
<Directory /home/apesa/Development/SVN>
AllowOverride All
DAV svn
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>
#
#
<Location /SVN>
DAV svn
SVNListParentPath on
SVNParentPath "/SVN"
AuthName "SVN"
AuthType Basic
SVNPathAuthz off
AuthBasicProvider file
AuthUserFile "/home/apesa/Development/passwords"
Require valid_user
</Location>

Any help or pointers are appreciated,
Thanks,