The problem is because the Websphere link I'm using is a link that does the
authentication through the url then redirect to another page. This page has
7 steps that the user need to complete, for each step, it redirects to
another url.

Right now, when I try to access http://newproposal.guaruja, I'm receing the
following error of my websphere server:

Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found:
/redirect-login.jsp?credentials=dHdfafartaW4=:dHdfaQrqweaW4=&j_forward=executeServiceByName%3FprocessApp=CCU%26serviceName=Register%20Proposal

--
Ranieri