Hi

I'm using Debian's apache 2.2.26 with mod_fcgid for PHP. My CMS Drupal rewrites all URLs so that they execute main index.php, e.g. http://localhost/node/1 -> http://localhost/index.php?q=node/1. The problem is that mod_disk_cache only caches the URL "http://localhost/index.php?"; and as a result all Drupal pages are served as the first one that hit the cache. I tried explicitly adding "CacheIgnoreQueryString Off" but this doesn't help.

Is this a bug?

Regards,
Ognyan Kulev