I apologize if this has been answered before. I have had a running
Apache server now for several months. I am constantly getting bombarded
with attempts by IPs from China trying to gain access to my network.
I do not need users from China to have access to my server. I would like
to use something like the list that follows to stop it. Unfortunately,
I am not sure exactly where in my httpd.conf file I should put this so
it works correctly. I have a very basic conf file and am not using
virtual users although I do have SSL working.

This list originates from: <http://www.countryipblocks.net/>

<Limit GET HEAD POST>
order allow,deny
# Country: CHINA