Hi All - I imagine this is fairly common, but I've had trouble making it work.
I'm on RHEL 5.4, with Apache/2.2.3.

I've got two sites to deal with, sitea.company.com and siteb.company.com.
I've set up DNS for each of these to resolve the same ip address.
I have an Apache server listening on that IP address.

I'd like that apache server to do the following:
        * take requests for HTTPS://sitea.company.com, terminate SSL, and proxy
the HTTP to an internal server called sitea.internal.net.
        * take requests for HTTPS://siteb.company.com, terminate SSL, and proxy
the HTTP to an internal server called siteb.internal.net.

Both names can use the same SSL certificate; I'll probably get a wildcard cert
for this.

I was able to make it work for a single site with a very basic config, adding
ProxyPass and ProxyPass reverse to the httpd.conf file.  But this sends
everything to that single host.  When I try to break it out with virtualhosts,
it either isn't terminating SSL properly, or doesn't PROXY properly.

I'm sure I'm missing something pretty simple.  Anyone have a recipe for this?

Thanks