On April 6, 2011 12:54 , James Godrej <jamesgod...@yahoo.in>  wrote:
I want to know what language is used to make Yahoo Traffic Server which http://developer.yahoo.com/blogs/ydn/posts/2010/04/traffic_server_graduates_to_a_fullfledged_project/
which handles lots of data.I could not find on internet any where a way to
download and use it at my machines can any one give links to the same.

The mailing list you sent your message to is for Apache HTTP Server, which is not related to Apache Traffic Server (formerly Yahoo Traffic Server). Also, if you are doing web searches, you might have more luck searching if you use the new name.

You can download the Yahoo Traffic Server by going to the second link in the article whose URL you posted above (in the article's first sentence). And quick look at the SVN repository for the Apache Traffic Server (which you can also get to from the page linked to in the article's first sentence) leads me to believe that the Apache Traffic Server is written largely in C++.

--
  Mark Montague
  m...@catseye.org