Hello everyone,

  I am an undergraduate student currently working on some research at the
University of California, San Diego. We are currently trying to run the
tests for the Apache Web Server using the testing framework; however, I am
having difficulty understanding how the perl script in the testing framework
actually works and where the tests are actually getting called from. If you
could give me information about how the testing framework works I would
greatly appreciate that.

  If it helps, we would ultimately like to run the tests and collect the
traces of the Apache Web Server using software like valgrind.