Hi folk.

I´m try to expose a Liferay server to internet using an apache reverse proxy.

My problem are with the URL in the response body. My configuration is this:

The server name is proxy.

Config:
LoadModule proxy_module      /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_proxy.so
LoadModule proxy_http_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_proxy_http.so
LoadModule headers_module    /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_headers.so

LoadFile                     /usr/lib/libxml2.so
LoadModule proxy_html_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_proxy_html.so
LoadModule xml2enc_module    /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_xml2enc.so
LoadModule ssl_module        /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_ssl.so

LoadModule substitute_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_substitute.so
LoadModule filter_module     /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_filter.so

# Prevent Apache from acting like a forward proxy
ProxyRequests off

ProxyPreserveHost Off

ProxyPass        /liferay2/    http://casaf.uci.cu:8072/
ProxyPassReverse /liferay2/    http://casaf.uci.cu:8072/

<Location  /liferay2/ >

Requestheader unset Accept-Encoding

AddOutputFilterByType SUBSTITUTE text/html

Substitute "s|proxy|proxy/liferay2|n"
Substitute "s|casaf.uci.cu:8072|proxy/liferay2|n"

</Location>

#Some others config for another sites.

In some case the links in my pages reference to http://proxy/someoneelse/ but
http://proxy/liferay2/someoneelse/

And in some case the links in my pages reference to
http://casaf.uci.cu:8072/someoneelse/ but http://proxy/liferay2/someoneelse/

Any help?

Thanks,
Ing. Jorge Infante Osorio.