Hi all,
I'm new in this group.
I ask you if it is possible to monitoring the function calls that Apache
makes when it must satisfy a request. For example, suppose we have a LAMP
architecture (this is my architecture) and I want to display all the users
in a database table (it exists). Is it possible to trace all the call
functions that Apache makes to achieve this goal?I am not interested to log
errors, but the call functions that belong to the apache library.
I want to know what are the *function libraries* that Apache calls when* it
serves an http request*(for example).
I tried to use strace but it traces the Unix system calls and not the php
functions that Apache does when a request must to be served.

Somebody help me!

Thanks