Hi,

We're using Apache 2.2.15, with mod_proxy_http for proxying requests to backend
processes.

Here's the relevant configuration we use:

  <ProxyMatch  http://localhost:9001>
    ProxySet smax=5 max=20 ttl=120 keepalive=On
  </ProxyMatch>

Hence, the value of "timeout" is 300 seconds. When the timeout occurs, we see
Apache returning 200 to the client (just changed the URL):

1181: 192.168.131.11 - - [11/Jun/2011:10:58:53 +0100] "POST /x/y/z HTTP/1.1"
200 - 300515625

Is that the expected behavior? I would expect an error code, maybe 504.

Thanks,
Moshe Ben Shoham
Perfecto Mobile

The information contained in this message is proprietary to the sender,
protected from disclosure, and may be privileged. The information is intended
to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s) of the message. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this communication is
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.