On 6/29/2011 12:12 PM, Eric Covener wrote:
So,  my basic question is:  How do I run virtual hosts
separated by IP address and running with different user/group?

Do you just need to set ScriptSock in 2 of your 3 instances? In 2.0,
subsequent ones can just clobber eachother.

I didn't know about ScriptSock.  Yes, when I turn off mod_cgid  it
works as I expected.  So that is my problem.

I'm having some trouble specifying a new socket file with ScriptSock
but I will work on it.

Now at least I know why it was doing that.

Thanks!