Am 01.07.2011 15:40, schrieb Igor Cicimov:
How did you set the sub domain test.feldland.dyndns.org
<http://test.feldland.dyndns.org/> to go to your server? Looks
definitely like DNS issue nothing to do with apache. Very easy to confirm:
Hi,

I thought Apache will do this for me? Or i could setup Apache to do this for me? As you can see in my Apache-configs, i did not setup "feldland.dyndns.org", but test.... and www..., so why does he can resolve feldland.dyndns.org and do i need DNS to solve my problem or only Apache?

regards Markus