On 2011-07-05 15:20, Amira Othman wrote:

Hi All,

I am using httpd-2.2.3-43.3

That's pretty old.

on centos 5.6.

Ah, that explains that.

I created subdomain

A whut ? Apache doesn't know or care about "domains".
A hostname is a hostname.

,it works fine except when calling image I found in log file that it goes to wrong path

How so ?
Do you have logs and configuration that show this ?

although I am writing the correct one in document root

Mydomain.com/subdomain     works fine

That's not a documentroot; it points to a subdirectory of the documentroot.

Subdomain.mydomain.com        fine but images have wrong path

That's not a documentroot either, but a fully-qualified hostname, different from the one above.
Typically, that indicates that this is a different vhost, ergo a separate site.

Amira Othman

Server Administrator

www.cairosource.com

6 EL Nil EL Abyad, Mohandiseen

Cairo, Egypt

Direct:     +2 02 3303 7175
Mobile:   +2 012 220 4165

Disappointing.

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

You're posting to a publically archived mailing list.
Should I delete the message ?

--
J.