Got most of the problems solved by changing the DocumentRoot. Now most of the files are handled correctly.

Op 14/07/2011 13:02, Dirk Verleysen schreef:
Tom,

Thanks for your answer and the problems seems to be with the local files that are passed from my application to Apache. When I browse the application port they are passed correctly but going thru Apache they have the text/html type.

I have a Virtual Host defined but maybe I don't need it as I'm only serving one site on this machine. In the network tab I notice that the images come from http://www.mydomain.be/gjppics/banner.png. Is there a way to tell apache that the gjppics directory referes to c:/programdata/data/GJP/pics ?

NameVirtualHost *:80

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ProxyPreserveHost On
    ServerAdmin i...@mydomain.be
    DocumentRoot "C:/ProgramData/data/GJP"
<Directory "C:/ProgramData/data/GJP">
            Order deny,allow
            Allow from all
</Directory>
    ServerName www.mydomain.be
    ServerAlias mydomain.be
    ErrorLog "logs/mydomain.be-error.log"
    CustomLog "logs/dummy-host2.mydomain.be-access.log" common
    # rewrite incoming requests
        RewriteEngine On
        RewriteCond C:/ProgramData/data/GJP%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
        RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ http://localhost:7777/GJP/$1 [proxy,last]
</VirtualHost>