Hello,

I needed some assistance regarding Apache.  We are migrating from Apache in
windows to linux.  Everything has been built and configured with apache.org's
assistance.  I have migrated all the certs, keys and ca's from a previous
windows installation so we can use the same files.  When I try to hit
https://localhost:443 I get "it works" but I am not seeing my PKI certs that
I have imported into my IE browser appear. when I try to hit the website.
This functionality does work in windows but not linux.   Is there a issue
porting the certs, keys and CA's from windows?  Is there a compatibility
issue?  Is there somethings I should be checking?  Any assistance would be
helpful.  I am really stuck.

Thanks,

Chris Johnson