On 26 Jul 2011, at 04:22, Shibi Ns wrote:

> I was trying to look for the source code  of api ap_http_scheme /
> ap_run_http_scheme , but no luck on it any idea where i can get it?.

What are you trying to do?  This API is probably not what you want.
(Neither is this list: if you're writing a module, there's modules-dev).

It's a hook API.  A module can insert a function to change the http scheme,
for example to use pseudo-protocols like balancer, or backends.
When you run it, you just get the string "http" unless some module changes it.

--
Nick Kew

Available for work, contract or permanent
http://www.webthing.com/~nick/cv.html