On 2011-08-02 23:17, Ruiyuan Jiang wrote:

Do not hijack other peoples' threads or topics. Just start your own.

Hi, I have a Apache reverse proxy server for both multiple http and https
connection setup (v2.2.19).

Right now there is a request to proxy TLS connection which is not on port 443.
Does Apache reverse proxy server can accomplish that? Thanks.

Why would the port matter

Ruiyuan

This message (including any attachments) is intended
solely for the specific individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above, and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.

I hereby violate everything you state and keep the message to sell to the russians for lotsamonies.

--
J.