Hi.

I'd like to use content negotiation with MultiViews, but still being able
to set a qs which applies in case several variants would have the same
quality based on the client’s selection.
E.g. if a client says "Accept: image/*; qs=0.5, */*; qs=0.1" and I have a
image test.jpeg and test.png, Apache currently chooses the JPEG (I guess
simply by alphabetical order).
Would be nice if I could tell that in such a case, the PNG is preferred,
e.g. because it supports transparency.

I know about this hack (http://markmail.org/thread/ltgkarxxn2l4hptf)...
and I guess it should fully comply with RFC 2616,... nevertheless it looks
ugly ;-)

Are there any better ways... or is should this become a request for
enhancement.

Cheers,
Chris.