Dear users

I have following virtual host configuration (apache 2.2.19) in file
/etc/apache2/vhosts.d/vhost-my.conf:
<VirtualHost *:443>
        SSLEngine on
        SSLProxyEngine on
        ServerName portal
        ProxyRequests off
        #ProxyPreserveHost on
        TraceEnable off
        <Location "/" >
            ProxyPass https://127.0.0.1/
            ProxyPassReverse https://127.0.0.1/
        </Location>

</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 127.0.0.1:443>
ServerName my_web
SSLEngine on
SSLProxyEngine on
#ProxyPreserveHost on
ProxyRequests Off
TraceEnable Off

DocumentRoot "/srv/www/htdocs/application/cgi-bin/index.cgi"

</VirtualHost>

IP address of the apache real web server is 192.168.0.10 and on the
https my_web page (in section 127.0.0.1:443)
is index.cgi file is mentioned variable REMOTE_ADDR.
But when I go to the index.cgi page then REMOTE_ADDR is fill up with
127.0.0.1 instead of 192.168.0.10.
Where I have made mistake in apache2 configuration?

Value is gather in CGI (Perl) script by $ENV{'REMOTE_ADDR'}.

Thank you in advance
--
Best Regards / S pozdravem
Petr Hracek