On 26.07.11 11:24, Amira Othman wrote:
I am using apache httpd-2.2.3-43.3 on centos 5.6.i have 5 virtual hosts .the
server is also mail server and has mx record how can I deny access to url of
mx record as it now goes to default virtual host. Any way to block using
apache or I should use iptables

You can use firwall rules (e.g. iptables) if the MX uses different IP. But in such case, you also can make apache not to listen on that IP.
- Have you got anything without Spam in it?
- Well, there's Spam egg sausage and Spam, that's not got much Spam in it.