Hi ­ I¹m attempting to create a custom apache dav config to restrict serving
of files and directory listings under /www/live to just *.pdf files.
I¹ve found with this config the dav clients are denied access (403) to list
the directory -

Dav On

<Directory /www/live>
deny from all
<filesmatch "^www$|\.(pdf)$">
allow from all
</filesmatch>
</Directory>

Is it possible to allow directory listings of just PDF files?
What would the apache config look like for this?

I should point out I¹ve experimented with IndexIgnore and while it works OK
for some clients (firefox) that do GET method ­ it does not restrict the
listings for dav clients that do PROPFIND (eg iPhone WedDAV Navigator)

We need the restrictiveness of filesmatch, but not so restrictive as to
disallow the dav clients from building a directory index

Thanks for any tips, will summarize

Fletcher.