Hello,

I've got an Apache 2.2.x server as well as an internal Icecast server.
The icecast server is streaming out various multimedia content to
internal clients, ogg, mp3, aac, files, and apache is serving a web
page where selected content can be clicked on and streamed. A sample
url looks like:

That url could be streaming mp3, ogg, or aac content. Instead of the
browser in question streaming the content using it's media player, I'm
instead prompted to download the file.

Googling has shown I probably have to do something with either php
which I do run, or content type or addhandler, if anyone has this
working i'd appreciate knowing it.

Thanks.
Dave.