Hi Marco,

I'm trying look into this, but the link seems to be dead at the moment.
Do you have any other source for the thread?

Thank you for your help,
Best regards,
Peter Balogh

On 2011.09.07. 15:51, Marco Pizzoli wrote:
Hi,
I already had your problem.
I suggest you look at this thread with also my contribution to the analysis.

http://www.apache-httpd.com/list/38/845938.html

Marco