On October 10, 2011 9:11 , prabhu kalyan rout <pkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
what i mean in my previous mail is which file i can find the
directives. i came to know that we can find them in
/etc/httpd/conf/apache.conf or /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf file.
but both the files are not present in my machine. i need to edit the
file to update with my certificate and private key.

This depends on who provided the conf files you are using and what directives they decided to put in each conf file. It may very well be that they did not provide any file with these directives, in which case you will have to choose a conf file in which to add the directives. However, you cannot just create a new configuration file -- Apache HTTP Server will only read configuration files that it has been told to read, and which files your installation of httpd will read will depend on which distribution of httpd you are using.

--
  Mark Montague
  m...@catseye.org