Bill Miller schrieb:

I'm new to web servers so this is all "greek" to me.
My web site works ok from the computer I have the server on, but when
I inquire on my domain (www.thepictureshow.net ) from a computer away from
home or
on my other computer on the home network it just times out because the web
site took too long to
respond.
Port 80 is not blocked by my ISP and I have it open on my router.
Apache is running.
I have an error from the instalation which is:
httpd.exe: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain
name, using 192.168.1.102 for ServerName
httpd.exe: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain
name, using 192.168.1.102 for ServerName
Could this be the problem?

Can you post your http.conf ?

  Hendrik