Pete,

Thanks for your reply. What would you use?

The problem is, I have numerous articles created under an old CMS that
I've moved to a new CMS. Google et al have indexed the old articles. Since
the names (as well as the directories) have all changed, I'm left with the
need to do a one-to-one redirection.

While it's possible to create an HTML file for each story, I'd rather use
a one-line entry in one file so as not to create the numerous OLD
directories, sub-directories and article files. The old CMS (Joomla) used
internal virtual directories, not physical, so I'd have to create
appropriate paths in order to use an HTML file to handle each redirect.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

-- t --