From: Steve Swift
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 2:12 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Intermittent access to web address

When you start to get "not responding", are you testing from inside your
192.168.*.* network, or from beyond your router?

If you are testing from inside your network, are you fetching from
192.168.1.102 or from 76.18.232.237?
If the latter, then you should check your router to see if it allows such
"triangle connections", from inside your network, to the router, and back in to
your network. Mine (ZyXEL P660) initially blocked such indirect connections (it
throws work onto the router, to no purpose)

You might do better allocating your webserver system a fixed IP address within
your home network. Mine is on 192.168.1.2 - the router being 192.168.1.1