I'm using apache and svn modules on windows server 2003.
We like to handle some svn repositories in the form:

Examples physical directories:
> E:/svnroot/dev/cmp1/proj1/files..
> E:/svnroot/dev/cmp1/proj2/files..
> E:/svnroot/deploy/cmp2/proj3/files..

We need to browse the folders under root, folder1 (dev, deploy, ..) until
'cmpX' as file system: when we enter into a cmpX, we'd like to
view all the projects(repositories) and then, within a project, all the files.
 http://srv:8080/       - we want to see dev/, deploy/ folders
 http://srv:8080/dev    - we want to see cmp1, cmp2, cmp3, .. folders
 http://srv:8080/dev/cmp2       - we want to see all the projects as a list of
repositories

We need Windows authentication.
This is a piece of our httpd.conf file:

 <Location /dev/cmp1>
   DAV svn
   SVNListParentPath on
 #  SVNPath e:/svnroot/dev/ cmp1/
   SVNReposName "Repository progetti sviluppo cmp1"
   SVNParentPath e:/svnroot/dev/ cmp1/

   AuthzSVNAccessFile e:/svnroot/svn-acl

 # AuthType Basic
   AuthName "Subversion repository"
        AuthType SSPI
        SSPIAuth On
        SSPIAuthoritative On

   SSPIDomain cmp1
        SSPIOmitDomain On      # keep domain name in userid string
        SSPIOfferBasic On      # let non-IE clients authenticate
        SSPIBasicPreferred Off
        SSPIUsernameCase lower
        Require valid-user
 </Location>

We will create other Location sections for comp2, comp3, .. companies.

When we point to svn folders, we see the files by the SVN system: we need to
view the upper folders.
So far, if we query the intermediate folders we have:
- error if we query the compX level by the command line, instead of the list of
repositories (no matter)
- the list of repositories if we query the compX folder by the IE (OK)
- file if we query the lower folders (SVN) (OK)
- error 404 if we query with IE the intermediate folders (problem)

Thanks