Dear list,

A strange issue with apache running in an opensuse 11.2 box.

With in particular folder, I have .htaccess containing only

` ` ` `
AddHandler php-fastcgi .php
` ` ` `

and this makes the .php file down-loadable. If I comment that line, then apache
shoes the source code of the .php How can I parse the .php ?

With in the vhost section, I have

` ` `
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/srv/www/cgi-bin/"
` ` `

and

#ls -l /srv/www/cgi-bin/

shows

php5 -> /usr/bin/php-cgi5

I have also confirmed the following

# /usr/bin/php-cgi5 -v

PHP 5.3.5 (cgi-fcgi)
Copyright (c) 1997-2010 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2010 Zend Technologies
    with Suhosin v0.9.32.1, Copyright (c) 2007-2010, by SektionEins GmbH

Am I missing something here ?